Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Starter



Recently, I joined a quite brand new MLM company named Unify. What attracts me to sign up was not the business; well of course it is quite appealing with the bonus and stuff but the main thing is because of the core product namely RESVIVA. Brilliant merchandise I suppose. 

Ok, here’s the story. I went to the company office few weeks ago and I did the blood test before applying the cream on my bodies and the cute nutritionist showed my blood cells on the screen and guess what, there were black particles in my blood. I was like…dang! According to the nutritionist, the cause might be from smoking (which I’m not!), constant medicine intake or hyper tension. I thought mine would be the second one since I had this long term cough. Then Nick (The Boss) applied the lotion to my hands and shoulders. 

30 minutes later, I did the blood test again and VOILA, the particles were gone. Amazing how it works, the cream which equipped with nanoliposom technology absorb faster into the skin and go through the bloodstream and help poor blood cells characteristic to improve.

Now, knowing how powerful the product is, I sincerely recommend this to anybody who wanna choose to stay healthy. As a member, I would like to promote this core product as the starter of this biz-blogging.

Kindly browse this WEBSITE for more infos. Interested to buy? Do not hesitate to contact me. We can talk and see how it goes. There is also business opportunity for those who like to get extra cash. I'll be more than happy to assist you guys and discuss about it if you're interested.  Let me know. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment